Our experienced dentist, Dr. Parikh, is a member of the American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine and a diplomat of the American Board of Dental Sleep Medicine. He specializes in creating comfortable, convenient oral appliances and CPAP alternatives for patients who suffer from sleep apnea and snoring. These appliances are worn only while you are asleep to open your airway and prevent sleep apnea and snoring. CPAP alternatives are often an ideal solution for patients who suffer from sleep apnea or are CPAP intolerant.
CPAP alternatives are covered by most medical insurances, including Medicare and Medicaid. These portable appliances use no tubes, masks, or electricity, making them an effective and convenient CPAP alternative. Our CPAP alternatives are here to help you and prevent any unnecessary relationship or health problems that result from snoring or sleep apnea.
Why choose a CPAP alternative? Here are a few reasons:
- They are covered by most medical insurance plans
- Small, convenient size
- Allows you to sleep in any position
- You can speak and drink comfortably while wearing them
- Makes no noise, so you and those around you can get a good night’s rest
- Comfortable and easy to carry, making it portable
- Covered by most medical insurances
- Great alternative for most CPAP intolerant patients
- Great for traveling – fits in your pocket and no electricity needed
- Comfortable – Ability to speak and drink while wearing
- Can sleep in any position – side, front or back
- Discreet – No masks, wires, or noise
- Convenient – easy to titrate at home
- Highest approval rating from patients
- One year warranty included
- Non Invasive
- 3 months follow up included.
If you are interested in learning more about CPAP alternatives and oral appliances, please contact our office today. We would be happy to schedule your consultation with our dentist, Dr. Parikh, so that you can discover how CPAP alternatives can ease the effects of sleep apnea and snoring today.